A Fistful of Lockpoints A Fistful of Lockpoints

Good shit. You never see enough cowboy movies on here.

LAVAGASM responds:

Thank you!

Coffee Gets Aids - Part 3 Coffee Gets Aids - Part 3

Just good wholesome fun. I'm sure coffee would be proud that you are carrying on his legacy.

Samegame responds:

Wholesome?

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

Hmmm

What I like: I'm sorry to say, nothing.

What I don't like: It's quite boring. The animation isn't very good, neither is the art. The voice acting is terrible. It wasn't funny.

Suggestions: If you make any more animations in the future, I would make it a bit longer. I feel like even if there was a good plot in there somewhere, there wasn't enough time to get everything in.

Also: Sex jokes? Really?

super bike derby super bike derby

How did this pass Judgement???

Seriously how???

skippy-the-Squirrel responds:

i don't really know...

Wonderland 3D Ep. 2 Wonderland 3D Ep. 2

It was good

But I didn't really understand some of the clues, so I did everything by process of elimination, could have been longer...

potbellybob responds:

Yeah... I have sopme people say it's too easy and others say it's too hard. I guess it all really depends on what kind of games you like and play. The people who play adventure games (like Myst, Mysterious Journey, etc.) as a religion, would have figured out these clues in a heartbeat. Other people who have never played games like this before would have had trouble, and would've given up immediately, or used the process of elimination (as you did).

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Great game

the only car i really want to see that's not there it ford GT90 that is the best car ever

THE LOL SONG THE LOL SONG

I like this

I should know what good is because I'm on jerry jackson's favorite movies.

Chinchindansu Chinchindansu

Hahaha

This is hillarious babe. The penis dance, lol. Keep up the good work.